Dean Liakas is responsible for organizing the day-to-day operations of the firm, as well as overseeing all staff and employees.
Dean is an aggressive attorney that specializes in construction site and automobile accidents, as well as various premises liability matters. Dean’s ability to persuade his adversaries has proven to be one of his biggest resources, while his tough negotiation skills have led to positive results which have far exceeded clients’ expectations.
From New York labor laws to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s Code of Federal Regulations, Deans’ ability to anticipate a defendant’s arguments and solidify each case during its investigation has proven to be a driving force in the success of Liakas Law.
- New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York
- Marist College
Honors and Awards
- New York Metro Super Lawyers list by Thomson Reuters 2017
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Brooklyn Bar Association, Member
- Columbian Lawyers Association, Member
- Hellenic Lawyers Association, Member
- Special Referee, Kings County