Licensed in New Jersey and New York’s State and Federal Courts, Stephen heads up the firms New Jersey and Federal litigation practice group, handling major accident cases across state lines.
Stephen is a trial attorney who has quickly made his mark as a relentless advocate for seriously injured victims. Throughout his career Stephen has garnered the respect of his peers, adversaries and members of the bar. He is a versatile litigator whose preparation for each case sets him apart from other attorneys. Stephen specializes in various truck and automobile accidents, premises and municipal liability cases, as well as civil rights matters.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York
- Fairfield University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Brooklyn Bar Association, Member
- Columbian Lawyers Association, Member
- Hellenic Lawyers Association, Member
- New York County Lawyers Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member